Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adventure Time!

I love Adventure Time with Finn & Jake on Cartoon Network.  One of my favoritest shows in the world.  But Mr. B is kind of ruining it for me.  He forces me to watch the four episodes on our On Demand over and over until he falls asleep.  Every. Night.  I'm not sure how long I can take it. 

Though it is horrendously funny.  Seriously one of the funniest shows I have seen in a long time.  I find myself quoting it all the time (which isn't all that weird, I do that with everything) but it touches the quirkiness of my soul that I have always wanted to see animated.  It's like Pendleton Ward took a picture of my imagination and made a cartoon around it.  If you haven't seen it, you should check it out.

Another highlight to my Monday nights is Regular Show.  It plays like a surreal sitcom, where the lead characters, Mordechai and Rigby, start out doing normal, mundane activities at their public park job and it always ends up weird.  I like this one because they are supposed to be in their mid-twenties, but it is marketed to children, so normal 23 year old things like drinking alcohol become "aqua-ritas" or "soda on the rocks".  And they so talk like 23 year olds. Hilarious.

That's me for tonight, I have to go restart Adventure Time for Mr. B so maybe we can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment